Show notes for week ending August 19, 2016
- Tom Fox posts on Key Energy FCPA enforcement action: Part I, Part II and Part III.
- More Och-Ziff FCPA news as its “Fixer” is arrested for FCPA violations. See this FCPA Blog report.
- EU’s to Olympic committee arrested and charged with ticket scalping in Rio. See BBC story.
- SEC has second enforcement action against company attempting to prevent employees from going to the SEC with complaints of illegal conduct. This time in a post-employment separation agreement. See Dan Marshall story in the FCPA Blog.
- Keppel executives alleged to have known about their agent’s bribery to obtain Petrobras business. See Petro Global News story.
- Compliance is a business. See blog post.