This Week in FCPA-Episode 19, the International Edition
Show Notes for Week ending August 26, 2016
- John Kerry: Corruption is ‘root cause’ of terrorism, on FCPA Blog.
- Eric Ben-Artzi Op-Ed piece on why he turn down his whistleblower award, as featured in the Financial Times.
- Lessons from History-the Tudors on compliance, from the FCPA Compliance Report.
- FedEx trial debacle for the DOJ, and Paul Pelletier’s recommendation to fix recent spate of ill-fated and advised DOJ prosecutions, as featured in the FCPA Blog.
- Hallmarks 1-5 of the Ten Hallmarks of an Effective Compliance Program, as featured in the FCPA Compliance Report.