Show Notes for Week ending September 2, 2016
- The Astra Zenca FCPA settlement with the SEC, on FCPA Blog.
- Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff is impeached, as reported in the New York Times.
- The new Mexican anti-corruption law, from the FCPA Blog.
- Why non-financial institutions need to have anti-money laundering programs in place, from an article in Business Insider.
- Hallmarks 6-10 of the Ten Hallmarks of an Effective Compliance Program, as featured in the FCPA Compliance Report.
- Preview of Jay’s Weekend Report.