Show notes for this week’s edition:
- Week long series on Well’s Fargo scandal, click here for Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV and Part V.
- Christina Muehl’s two part series on Corruption, Crime and Compliance on Third Party management of contract extensions and contract termination.
- ‘Fat Leonard’ US Navy procurement scandal update. Two defendants ordered extradited from Singapore to the US to stand trial, as reported on the FCPA Blog.
- Nu Skin FCPA enforcement action for illegal charitable donation. SEC Cease and Desist Order.
- Highlight’s of Jay Rosen’s Weekend Update.
- Tom and Jay’s prediction of the Texans v. Patriots Thursday night game.
- Update on SCCE 2016 Compliance and Ethics Institute presentations and information. For information on 2016, CEI click here.
- FCPA Compliance Report-Episode 279, interview with Adam Turteltaub on SCCE 2016 Compliance and Ethics Institute.
Listen to the week’s top report on all things FCPA compliance and ethics related for the week ending Sept. 23.Click to tweet