Show Notes for Episode 22, week ending September 16, 2016
- Harris Corp, China-business unit head settles FCPA matter, for the SEC Cease and Desist Order, click here;
- Wells Fargo fraudulent accounts scandal,
b. articles in the NYT, click here; and
c. articles in the WSJ, click here.
- Telia reports $1.4bn demand to settle corruption claims around its subsidiary Vimpelcom, article in the FCPA Blog, click here.
- FIFA opens formal investigation into reports that Sepp Blatter, two deputies took $81 million in pay and bonuses, from the FCPA Blog.
- 5-day Blog post series on passion around compliance, see FCPA Compliance Report. Tom’s request to interview those attendees at the SCCE CEI who feel the same passion about working in compliance.
- Jay previews his Weekend Report.
The FCPA, Wells Fargo, FIFA, Telia, Passion in Compliance, Jimmy Garappolo & Pats. All in this Week in FCPAClick to tweet