Show Notes for Episode 24, week ending September 30, 2016-the SCCE Edition
- Misonix discloses possible FCPA violations, as reported in the FCPA Blog:
- The Anheuser-Busch InBev SEC FCPA enforcement action, click for the SEC Order;
- Och-Ziff SEC FCPA enforcement action, click for the SEC Order,
- HMT LLC and NCH Corp receive Declinations yet are required to disgorge profits, for the HMT Declination letter, click here and for the NCH Declination letter click here;
- Final thoughts by Tom and Jay on the recently concluded SCCE 2016 Compliance and Ethics Institute; and
- Jay previews his Weekend Report.
Och-Ziff, Anheuser-Busch in India and a new category of declinations, wrap up of the SCCE, all in This Week in FCPA.Click to tweet