Show Notes for Episode 27, week ending October 21, 2016-the Walla Walla Edition:
- Lennox Industries self-reports a $425 bribe- as reported on the FCPA Blog;
- Another guilty plea in FIFA corruption scandal-as reported on the FCPA Blog;
- Public Citizen letter to DOJ/SEC re: Wal-Mart FCPA investigation, to read the letter click here;
- Miller & Chevalier Autumn 2016 FCPA Report released, for a copy click here;
- First FCPA Mock Trial Institute-for information and registration, click here;
- FCPA Blog NYC Conference-for information and registration click, here. Best of all, for listens of this podcast you are entitled to a 20% discount off the regular price. You can access the discount by clicking here.
- The Jay Rosen Weekend Report