Show Notes for Episode 25, week ending October 7, 2016-the Krakow Edition
- Breakdown of GSK Foreign Corrupt Practices Act settlement with SEC and declination from the DOJ, click here for SEC Order and here for commentary in the in the FCPA Compliance and Ethics Blog;
- The SCCE 2016 Compliance Effectiveness Survey, click here for the survey;
- My interview with Professor Sam Buell on the FCPA Compliance Report,
- Wells Fargo clawbacks from CEO John Stumpf and Carrie Toldstet, as reported in the Financial Times and in the New York Times and here for my commentary;
- The International Gaming Tech (IGT) SEC penalty, which is the first enforcement action for relational only, as reported in the FCPA Blog; and
- Jay previews his Weekend Report.
What do GSK, the SCCE, IGT, Wells Fargo and Frankenstein have in common? They are all in This Week in FCPA.Click to tweet