In this second part of a two-podcast series, taped live at SCCE’s 15th Annual Compliance & Ethics Institute, Roy and myself get a chance to interact with a live audience and bounce from topic to topic, discussing:
- A hard look at whether compliance officers should be involved in setting the salary of CEOs;
- Arnold Palmer and the culture of ethics;
- How can we continue to encourage and celebrate ethical individuals?;
- Whistleblowers and the first-time front-pay award, asking how much pain do the companies have to feel to stop encouraging unethical behavior?; and
- Should compliance officers sit on the nomination committee and help choose the C-suite? The board?