Show Notes for Episode 28, week ending November 4, 2016-the High Anxiety edition
- Assistant Attorney General Leslie R. Caldwell Delivers Remarks Highlighting FCPA Enforcement at GWU Law School, for a copy of her remarks click here;
- NYT article on China corruption crack down as it impacted GSK, for a copy of the NYT article click here;
- SEC Probes Wells Fargo, Bank Ups Legal Reserves Fund – The New York Times https://t.co/zt3nDlfuey;
- Tom Fox series on stakeholder engagement, for each article click for Part I, Part II and Part III; for podcast with Alison Taylor of BSR, click here;
- First FCPA Mock Trial Institute-for information and registration, click here; Best of all, for listens of this podcast you are entitled to a 50% discount off the regular price. To get this special rate of $350, you must enter promo code ‘FCP350’when registering online or give the promo code by phone. Call 800-285-2221 or register online at shopABA.org/2016fcp.
- Cubs Win World Series
- The Jay Rosen Weekend Report.
- Rosen Webinar-Certifying Your Anti-Bribery Program with ISO 37001: What’s In It For Me? Wondering what it takes to get ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Certification? Want to know what’s in it for the company, or whether or not your program is already ready to certify? Register here: http://bit.ly/2fEXD5S