Show Notes for Episode 30, week ending November 18, 2016-the Thanksgiving edition:
- Teva Pharmaceuticals reserves $520MM for FCPA settlement, reported in the FCPA Blog.
- JP Morgan FCPA enforcement action surrounding its ‘Sons and Daughters’ hiring program. Non-Prosecution Agreement and SEC Cease and Desist Order.
- SEC 2016 Report of the Office of Whistleblower.
- 2nd edition of Everything Compliance Podcast, devoted entirely to issues of FCPA, Dodd-Frank and SEC enforcement under Trump, the compliance profession going forward and what does the new administration mean for EU Privacy Shield. (Podcast available on Monday, November 21).
- Mike Scher on his open letter to President-Elect Trump on the importance of compliance professionals going forward. Click here for the FCPA Blog posting, Dear President Trump, Compliance officers are still underdogs
- How about them Cowboys. Who you got for MVP, Prescott or Brady?
- Additional reading on the background to JP and views on the enforcement effort, see
c. Penn Law Review take on the issues involved.
What were the week’s top FCPA compliance and ethics stories? Find out on This Week in FCPA.Click to tweet