Show Notes for Episode 32, week ending December 9:
- United Airlines SEC enforcement action for domestic; the Chairman’s Flight and the US Corrupt Practices Act, for a copy of the Justice Department NPA, click here and for a copy of the SEC Cease and Desist Order, click here.
- Monetary Authority of Singapore seeks to suspend former Goldman Sachs trader in 1MDB scandal. Link to Fox blog post on Compliance Week.
- FATF report that US weak on beneficial ownership issues, for a copy of the report, click here.
- Wal-Mart up to $820MM in pre-settlement FCPA settlement spend, on Radical Compliance.
- Release of eBook, Trump on Compliance.
- SEC Director of Enforcement, Andrew Ceresny announces he will leave the SEC. See NYT article, here.
- GibsonDunn briefing on The Road Ahead: DOJ and Federal Enforcement in the Trump Administration predicts a Southern California centered FCPA matter will be concluded by year end.
- 10th Annual SEC & DOJ HOT TOPICS 2017 — Current Developments Materially Affecting Corporations, Financial Institutions, Individuals organized by Sandpiper Partners LLP and program developed by PwC, notes GibsonDunn partner Deb Yang listed as potential SEC Commissioner.
- Jay Rosen weekend report update.
h up on the week’s top FCPA compliance and ethics storylines, events and issues with This Week in FCPA.Click to tweet