Show Notes for Episode 35, week ending January 13, the Friday the 13th edition:
- Hernandez and Beech FCPA guilty pleas. Hernandez Criminal Information, Beech Criminal Information.
- VW guilty plea in emissions-testing scandal. Link to article in New York Times.
- VW executive Oliver Schmidt arrested in US. See article on FCPA Compliance and Ethics Blog.
- Zimmer Bio-Met in follow-up FCPA enforcement action. See article on FCPA Blog.
- Mondelez FCPA enforcement action. See SEC Cease and Desist Order and article on FCPA Compliance and Ethics Blog.
- Supreme Court to take up 5 year statute of limitations for profit disgorgement under Securities Act, which applies to FCPA enforcement actions brought by SEC. Article in Law360.
- NFL Playoff update on Patriots, Cowboys and Texans.
What were the FCPA matters, issues and lessons from the week ending January 13, 2017? Check out This Week in FCPA.Click to tweet