Show Notes for Episode 37, week ending January 27, the Jeff Sessions’ edition
- Brazilian Judge killed in plane crash. See article by Dick Cassin in the FCPA Blog.
- Two individuals charged in Och-Ziff matter. See article by Richard Cassin in the FCPA Blog.
- Trump announces White House Compliance Team. See White House Press Release.
- Jeff Sessions will continue robust FCPA enforcement. See Questions for the Record submitted January 17, 2017 from Senator Whitehouse in the nomination of Jeff Sessions to be Attorney General.
- $7MM whistleblower award by SEC to three persons and Whistleblower conference in NYC. See article in FCPA Blog and Tom Fox article on the Whistleblower Conference.
- China leads countries for 2016 FCPA cases and China announces 2 invoice requirement. See Tom Fox article in Compliance Week and Eric Carlson article in the FCPA Blog.
- Anything of value in FCPA cases. See Tom Fox article in Compliance Week.
- Jay Rosen Weekend Report on continued lessons from the Rolls-Royce global anti-corruption enforcement action in LinkedIn.
Check out the top comings and goings in FCPA and compliance for the week ending January 27th.Click to tweet