Show Notes for Episode 6, the Rolls-Royce Global Corruption Enforcement Action
This episode is dedicated exclusively to the Rolls-Royce global corruption enforcement action.
- Jonathan Armstrong leads a discussion the UK side of the enforcement action.
For the Cordery Compliance client alert on Rolls-Royce, see Rolls-Royce case sends a strong signal
- Jay Rosen considers what companies which did business with RR should do now or even companies in the same or similar industries should consider in the face of the enforcement action.
- Mike Volkov talks about the types of resolution documents used in anti-compliance enforcement and some of the key strategy used by RR during the process to achieve their positive result.
For Mike Volkov’s post on Rolls-Royce, see Serious Fraud Office Makes Big Splash with UK Bribery Act Resolution with Rolls Royce
- Matt Kelly brings it all home and ties it together by walking us through the global implications of this settlement.
For Tom Fox’s posts on these topics see the following:
Rants will return next week.
The members of the Everything Compliance panel include:
- Jay Rosen (Mr. Translations) – Jay is Vice President of Legal & Corporate Language Solutions at United Language Group. Rosen can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mike Volkov – One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and owner of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at email@example.com.
- Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance, is the former Editor of the noted Compliance Week Kelly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Armstrong – Rounding out is our UK colleague, who is an experienced lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at email@example.com.
What are some of the key issues from the Rolls-Royce corruption enforcement? Top minds in compliance weigh in.Click to tweet