Show Notes for Episode 38, for the week ending February 3, the M&M edition:
- January a month for the FCPA record books. See article in the FCPA Blog.
- Are hunting trips a FCPA violation? How about in Sweden? See article in by Tom Fox in Compliance Week.
- VW update-what the former CEO knew and when did he know it and CCO ‘departs’. What does it all mean? See Tom Fox articles in Compliance Week on the former CEO and the departure of the CCO.
- New Tom Fox series on One Month to a Better Board, FCPA Compliance Report.
- Everything Compliance-Episode 6 is out. It is dedicated exclusively to Rolls-Royce.
- Jay Rosen Weekend Report preview.
- Super Bowl predictions.
What were the week’s top FCPA, compliance and ethics stories? Check out This Week in FCPA to find out.Click to tweet