- The SFO announces an investigation into the Swiss engineering giant ABB, Ltd. for allegations of corruption coming out of the Unaoil scandal. See article in the FCPA Blog.
- Former Magyar Telekom exec settles with SEC before trial. See article in FCPA Blog.
- Tom goes on an extended rant about the ISO 37001 certification process and why it is “worse the useless”. See Tom’s post on the topic on the FCPA Compliance and Ethics Blog.
- Jay Rosen’s discusses his new gig with Affiliated Monitors.
- Everything Compliance-Episode 7 is out. It is dedicated exclusively to the first two chaotic weeks of the Trump Administration.
- Jay Rosen Weekend Report preview.
For some additional reading see:
1.) Mike Volkov Article on Monitors
2.) Jay Rosen Weekend Read
The “Real” FCPA, SCCE + Hello Goodbye
3.) Kristy Grant-Hart on The Top Five Myths about ISO-37001 Exposed
4.) Jay Rosen new contact info
Jay Rosen, CCEP
Vice President, Business Development
Affiliated Monitors, Inc.
Mobile (310) 729-6746
Toll Free (866)-201-0903