In this episode, Jay Rosen reports live from the ABA White Collar Conference at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami. In addition to providing his insights on the highlights of the conference and the buzz around the new Justice Department Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs document released in February, we discuss:
- Adam Davidson’s piece in the New Yorker Magazine entitled, “Donald Trump’s Worst Deal” which looks at a Trump organization transaction in Azerbaijan which raises both FCPA and sanctions issues.
- The newly revamped Justice Department’s Fraud Section’s website.
- Highlight the rollout of the International Association of Independent Certified Monitors’ (IAICM) new website.
- Review the week’s FCPA related issues.
- Take a deep dive into the blockbuster trade announced between the Houston Texans and Cleveland Browns where the Texans sent their starting QB and a second round pick to the Browns for a fourth round pick in return (who says Texans are not great horse-traders!)
- Jay previews his weekend report.
- Tom reports on a talk about 3rd party ROI at the upcoming Third-Party Risk Management & Oversight Summit, on March 20 & 21 at the Princeton Club in New York City. Listeners to this podcast will receive a 15% discount off of the regular price of the event. To take advantage of this offer enter the Code CMP 161. For more information on the event, check out the website by clicking here.
Jay Rosen new contact information:
Jay Rosen, CCEP
Vice President, Business Development
Affiliated Monitors, Inc.
Mobile (310) 729-6746
Toll Free (866)-201-0903