In this episode I visit with Adelle Elia, the Chief Integrity Officer at Louis Berger. Some of the highlights include:
- Why is her title “Chief Integrity Officer” as opposed to Chief Compliance Officer or Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer?;
- What is the role of a CCO around integrity or how does she see her role at Louis Berger different that a traditional CCO?;
- Does she have any specific initiatives around ‘integrity’?;
- How can a Chief Integrity Officer help drives the values and culture in an organization;
- Her academic background is not the usual one for a compliance professional, what took her in the field; and
- How a Chief Integrity Officer is the most recent iteration of the compliance function, to Compliance 3.0.