In this episode, Jay and I have a wide-ranging discussion on some of the week’s top FCPA and compliance related stories. We discuss:
- Wrap up from the SCCE European Compliance and Ethics Institute.
- SEC Unit Chief Kara Brockmeyer announces her retirement. Click here for Matt Kelly’s article on Radical Compliance.
- Wal-Mart announces its 2016 spend on its FCPA investigation and remediation of $99MM. Click here for Matt Kelly’s article on Radical Compliance.
- Upjohn warnings after the Yates Memo. See article the Grand Jury Target blog.
- Report on OECD Integrity Forum. Allison Taylor writes in the FCPA Blog.
- Astros, Red Sox and Dodgers all lead their divisions.
- Jay previews his weekend report.