In this episode, Jay and I have a wide-ranging discussion on some of the week’s top compliance related stories. We discuss:
- Trump’s First 100 days end with a decided wimper. What does it mean for compliance?
- Novartis gets into corruption trouble in South Korea. See article in FCPA Blog.
- Shell and ENI are in a big corruption mess in Nigeria. See Tom’s article in the FCPA Blog.
- United Airlines tries to clean up its act. See articles in the New York Times and Wall Street Journal.
- Jay reports on the ECI conference and tells us what’s in his coloring book.
- Tom details his speaking engagements in May. For details and registration information click here.
- KBR under investigation by UK SFO for allegations around the company’s use of Unaoil. See article in the Wall Street Journal.
- Listeners to this podcast can received a discount to Compliance Week 2017. Go to registrationand enter discount code CW17TOMFOX.
- Jay previews his weekend post, which is now up, “It Was the Best of Times, It Was the Worst of Times” or “Ignorance is Strength”