This week, Jay and I have a wide-ranging discussion on some of the week’s top compliance related stories. We discuss:
- Tom reports on Compliance Week 2017. See his articles in Compliance Week, here and here.
- If the DOJ releases new information in the form of the Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs, does anyone read it. See article in GIR (sub req’d).
- Jay discusses the SCCE event he attended last week in San Francisco. See Jay’s recap in his article I Left My #SCCE Heart in San Francisco or I Love It When A Plan Comes Together!
- Was the individual enforcement against the MoneyGram CCO significant or much ado about nothing? See article by Dick Cassin in the FCPA Blog and by Sara Kropt in her Grand Jury Blog.
- DOJ will embed prosecutors overseas. See article by Sam Rubenfeld in WSJ Risk and Compliance Journal. See full text of speech by Deputy AG Trevor McFadden by clicking here.
- Warriors and Cavs meet in the first time, three consecutive title match run. Tom and Jay consider from the compliance perspective.
- Tom announces the release of his new book 2016 – The Year in Corporate FCPA Enforcement. For more information and to purchase, click here.
What were the week’s top FCPA, compliance and ethics storylines? Listen to This Week in FCPA to find out.Click to tweet
Jay Rosen can be reached:
Mobile (310) 729-6746
Toll Free (866)-201-0903
Tom Fox can be reached: