In this second of a two-part series, we conclude the panel’s discussion of the first 100 days of the Trump administration as it relates to compliance. This episode concludes with the panelists’ rants.
- Matt Kelly opens with a discussion of regulatory enforcement under the Trump administration, how the ‘Trump Effect’ is negatively impacting corporations, industry responses to deregulation issues and lays down some markers around compliance issues under the new administration.
For Matt Kelly’s posts see the following:
- Mike Volkov rounds out the discussion with a review of where the DOJ is currently under AG Sessions, remarks by DOJ officials on FCPA enforcement, the future of the Pilot Program and DOJ Compliance Counsel, Hui Chen.
For Mike Volkov’s posts see the following:
For the Cordery Compliance client alerts see the following:
For Jay Rosen’s posts see the following:
For Tom Fox’s posts see the following:
The Trump administration and compliance-has anything changed? The Everything Compliance experts weigh in.Click to tweet
The members of the Everything Compliance panel include:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov – One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at email@example.com.
- Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance, is the former Editor of Compliance Week. Kelly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Armstrong – Rounding out the panel is our UK colleague, who is an experienced lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at email@example.com