This week, Jay and I have a wide-ranging discussion on some of the week’s top compliance related stories. We discuss:
- What is the real risk in a FCPA enforcement action? See Mike Volkov’s post in Corruption, Crime and Compliance.
- FIFA fires its lead internal investigators for doing their job investigating. See Tom’s article in Compliance Week.
- ECI Report Finds Use of Corporate Monitors is on the Rise. For a copy of report, click here. For a webinar replay with Affiliated Monitors’ Eric Feldman and Nasdaq’s Michael Kallens click here.
- Why the judgment of CEOs and their actions really do matter. See James Stewart considers Barclays’ Jes Staley in his Common Sense column in the New York Times.
- What role do incentives play in a compliance program? See Tom’s two podcasts on the issue, incentives for executives and incentives in sales programs.
- Astros lead the MLB with the best record in baseball. The Rockets gag on the big one.
- Jay previews his Weekend Report, compliance lessons from a trip to the zoo.
- Listeners to this podcast can received a discount to Compliance Week 2017. Go to registrationand enter discount code CW17TOMFOX.
Jay Rosen can be reached:
Mobile (310) 729-6746
Toll Free (866)-201-0903
Tom Fox can be reached:
What do monitorships have to do with best practices in compliance. Find out on This Week in FCPA.