The top compliance roundtable podcast is back with a wealth of new topics. Stayed tuned to the end where there are some great rants in this edition.
- Jonathan Armstrong considers the UK government’s response to GDPR. Jonathan rants about idiots on social media.
For the Cordery Compliance client alert and podcast on the topic see the following:
2. Jay Rosen brings a detailed discussion of voluntary monitoring and contrasts it with the ISO 37001 standard. Jay rants on the Patriots lose in their season opener.
For Jay Rosen’s posts see the following:
Part II, with Mike Volkov and Matt Kelly’s remarks will appear next week.
GDPR, Voluntary Monitoring, rants and much more. The top roundtable podcast in compliance is back. Everything Compliance-Episode 17.Click to tweet
The members of the Everything Compliance panel include:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov – One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at email@example.com.
- Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance, is the former Editor of Compliance Week. Kelly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Armstrong – Rounding out the panel is our UK colleague, who is an experienced lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at email@example.com