The top compliance roundtable podcast is back with a wealth of new topics.
- Matt Kelly considers the current state of the SEC and what he sees for changes by SEC Chairman Jay Clayton.
For Matt Kelly’s posts on SEC and Chairman Clayton, see the following:
- Mike Volkov opens with the intersection of anti-corruption compliance and anti-trust compliance in connection with the role of the Chief Compliance Officer
For Mike Volkov’s post on the intersections on anti-corruption and anti-trust compliance, see the following:
The members of the Everything Compliance panel include:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov – One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance, is the former Editor of Compliance Week. Kelly can be reached at email@example.com
- Jonathan Armstrong – Rounding out the panel is our UK colleague, who is an experienced lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Matt Kelly on the SEC and Mike Volkov on compliance convergence in Everything Compliance.Click to tweet