The top compliance roundtable podcast is back with a wealth of new topics.
- Matt Kelly opens with a discussion of the Equifax data breach and its implications for the compliance profession.
For Matt Kelly’s posts on the Equifax data breach and cybersecurity, see the following:
- Jonathan Armstrong considers the Uber situation in London where it recently lost it license to do business from the regulator Transportation for London (TfL). He discusses a prior case that he handled which had similar issues.
- Jay Rosen considers the massive FBI undercover operation resulting in 10 arrests in college basketball for corruption regarding high school recruits.
- Tom Fox sits in for Mike Volkov, who is on assignment this week. He discusses the top FCPA enforcement action of all-time, the recently announced Telia enforcement action.
For Tom Fox’s posts on the Telia enforcement action, see the following:
The gang is back with rants which follow the discussions.
Join the Everything Compliance panel for a discussion of Uber in London, Telia, the NCAA and Equifax.Click to tweet
The members of the Everything Compliance panel include:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov – One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance, is the former Editor of Compliance Week. Kelly can be reached at email@example.com
- Jonathan Armstrong – Rounding out the panel is our UK colleague, who is an experienced lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org