In this episode, we report from the SCCE 2017 Compliance and Ethics Institute, which was recently concluded in Las Vegas. We are joined by Roy Snell, the President of SCCE. We all relate some of our highlights of this year’s events and look at some of the most recent compliance and ethics stories which caught our collective eyes. Rants will return in our next episode.
Join the top compliance panelists live from SCCE 2017 CEI for this episode of Everything Compliance.Click to tweet
The members of the Everything Compliance panel include:
- Jay Rosen (Mr. Monitors) – Jay is Vice President, Business Development and Monitoring Specialist. Rosen can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mike Volkov – One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and owner of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at email@example.com.
- Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jonathan Armstrong – Rounding out the distinguished panel is our UK colleague, who is an experienced lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at email@example.com.
- Special guest in from the bullpen on this episode was Roy Snell, President and CEO of the SCCE.