In this special Supplemental edition Jay Rosen reports on Friday’s SCCE Southern California Regional Compliance and Ethics Conference. The topics he highlights are:
- GDPR update by Megan Duffy and Dominique Shelton.
- Engaging your Board of Directors by Malissia Clinton and Dixie Johnson.
- How compliance training has morphed, and marketing and communication are now more impactful than training alone by Marsh Ershaghi-Hames.
- High risk FCPA Markets by Brian Michael, Tedra Foster and Julie Myers Wood.
- The networking and breadth of the attendees.
- Jay gives a full report on LinkedIn, review by clicking here.
Jay Rosen reports on the highlights of the SCCE Southern California Compliance Conference.Click to tweet