This week the gang goes for more of a roundtable Q&A with a couple of topics. We first consider the testimony of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg before Congress and his company’s imbroglio with Cambridge Analytica and then the search warrant issued to Michael Cohen. Stayed tuned to the end for rants in this edition.
- Matt rants on the sexual scandals surrounding Missouri governor Eric Greitens.
- Mike rants on inanity of quarterly FCPA enforcement statistics as being used for anything meaningful.
- Armstrong rants about the lack of authenticity of American politicians who film advertisements of themselves driving pick-up trucks.
- Jay gives a shout out and rants about his Boston Red Sox leading the AL.
I give a shout out to invertebrates and the most recent addition from the political class, Paul Ryan.
The members of the Everything Compliance panel include:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov– One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at email@example.com.
- Matt Kelly– Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance, is the former Editor of Compliance Week. Kelly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Armstrong– Rounding out the panel is our UK colleague, who is an experienced lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at email@example.com
The Everything Compliance gang looks at Facebook/Cambridge Analytica, Zuckerberg’s Congressional testimony and the Cohen search warrant.Click to tweet