Everything Compliance is the only roundtable podcast in compliance, with four of the top compliance practitioners around. This week the gang returns to its four focused topics on its Four of a Kind edition. After the commentary we follow with rants.
- Matt Kelly considers the new management strategy of reducing middle management in corporations. Where does compliance fit into this new structure? Matt rants on DOJ advisory opinions for Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA) issues.
- Mike Volkov explores the upcoming compliance reckoning. What is it and how should compliance professionals prepare? Mike rants on the cynical and ridiculous pardons granted by President Trump.
- Jonathan Armstrong reviews the new UK Data Privacy-Data Protection Law. Jonathan rants on lack of engagement by the British public in the electoral process and governance debate.
- Jay Rosen considers the importance of corporate culture. How does one survey, understand and then improve corporate culture? How can you demonstrate any of these steps to a regulator or the DOJ? Jay has a heavy heart around the losses this week of Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade, both by their own hand.
The members of the Everything Compliance panel are:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov– One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matt Kelly– Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Kelly can be reached at email@example.com
- Jonathan Armstrong– Rounding out the panel is our UK colleague, who is an experienced lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
The host and producer of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox, the Compliance Evangelist. His most recent book, The Complete Compliance Handbook is available on amazon.com.
The Everything Compliance gang returns to its four focused topics on its Four of a Kind edition. Check out Episode 29 of Everything Compliance.Click to tweet