In this episode of the CONGERGE18 Preview Podcasts series, I visit with Susan du Becker, Global Compliance Enablement at Cisco Systems. We discuss some of her strategies for breaking down silos to facilitate compliance training. Some of the issues we tackle in this podcast are:
- How compliance and ethics has moved to a must have corporate discipline.
- What are the most important ‘care-abouts’ for your company’s workforce?
- Every different elements do you have to work with in each country you do business for your compliance training?
In what is fast becoming one of the top ethics and compliance conferences around, I hope you can join me at CONVERGE18, hosted by Convercent. This year’s event will be October 8-11 at the Omni in Broomfield, Colorado. The line-up of this year’s event is simply first rate with some of the top ethics and compliance practitioners around.
With the acceleration of the speak up culture and organizational accountability that social media is enabling and amplifying, companies need to incorporate integrity into every level of the organization. CONVERGE18 will help you do just that by addressing this ethical transformation head-on. Get the insights, information and solutions you need to put ethics into action. Join compliance executives from Salesforce, Kimberly Clark, Avis, U.S. Bank, AARP, Wells Fargo, Cheesecake Factory and many others to:
- Network with 300 of your peers, including C-suite executives, legal professionals, HR leaders and ethics and compliance visionaries.
- Gain insights from 35 speakers including Ethics and Compliance advocate Hui Chen, ECI’s CEO Pat Harned, NBA’s Deputy Chief Compliance Officer Steph Vogel, President at OCEG Carole Switzer and more.
- Bring actionable takeaways back to your program from various session types including 2 keynotes, 5 general sessions, 12 discussion-based roundtables, 18 interactive breakout sessions for you to listen, learn and share.
- The goal of CONVERGE18 is to arm you with information, strategy and tactics to transform your organization and your career by connecting ethics to business performance through process augmentation and data visualization.
I hope you can join me at the event. For information on the event, click here. As an extra benefit to readers of this blog, CONVERGE18 is offering a 50% discount off the registration price. Enter discount code TOMFOXVIP.
CONVERGE18 is a production of Convercent, which is the sponsor of this podcast series.