In the episode, I visit with Doug Allen, Managing Director at Ethisphere. We discuss the application process for Ethisphere’s 2019 World’s Most Ethical company designation. We consider the process for application, why a company should go through the process and the benefits even if your organization does not receive the designation. More highlights include:
- What is the Ethics Quotient? How is it developed and used?
- How are companies scored? Is there a difference between industries or geographies?
- If a company is under FCPA or other investigation, can they still apply?
- How does Ethisphere verify company responses?
- Does Ethisphere provide feedback?
- Do past winners receive a preference?
- How does the WME process align with Ethisphere values/missions and other services?
- When and where will WME 2019 companies be honored?
For more information on Ethisphere’s 2019 World’s Most Ethical companies application process check out the following:
Link to request an application for the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies designation: https://www.worldsmostethicalcompanies.com/apply/
Link to the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies Application Guide: https://www.worldsmostethicalcompanies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019-application-guide.pdf
If you have any questions, you can contact Doug Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional questions, you can contact Ethisphere’s Applicant support account at email@example.com
Does your company have what it takes to win the World’s Most Ethical designation? Find out how to do apply in this episode of the FCPA Compliance Report.