In today’s edition of Daily Compliance News:
- Maryland football coach DJ Durkin fired one day after Systems Board of Regents reinstated him. (New York Times)
- Big news in the 1MDB scandal. Tim Leissner pleads guilty. Roger Ng and Jho Low are indicted. (FCPA Blog)
- New study shows the monetary cost for reputational damages. (WSJ Risk and Compliance Journal)
- Leslie Caldwell and Christopher Ting aver compliance is still critical to the DOJ. (Law360)
- Adventures in Compliance looks at Sherlock Holmes as a teacher. (Compliance Podcast Network)
Listen to the top compliance stories on the Daily Compliance News for November 2.