The FCPA Compliance Report is the longest running podcast in compliance. In this episode I have back noted data protection expert Brad Davis. Our topic is data protection and Davis’ advocacy of social engineering as the first line of defense for every corporation from hackers, phishers, spoofers and all manner of nefarious actors who will endeavor to hack into you corporate site.
In this podcast we discuss:
- What is social engineering the context of data protection?
- How the front line of all defenses for a corporation to prevent a data breach is its employees.
- What are they types of data protection training, communications and reminders you should be providing to your employees.
- What are some of the key lessons learned from recent corporate data breaches?
- In this era of digital communications do not forget the human element to ask questions.
- A minimum of controls can go a long way toward a strong front line of data protection.
Check out Brad Davis and the EverSolve website by clicking here.
On this episode of the FCPA Compliance Report, Brad Davis explains some basic steps you can implement now for data security.Click to tweet