In this episode I visit with Jonathan Armstrong and we update the current status of Privacy Shield in EU, US and UK. On both sides of the Atlantic, Privacy Shield is still a topic of hot conversation. Some of the highlights are:
- What is the current status of Privacy Shield?
- How has the Trump Administration responded to Privacy Shield?
- Will the EU move forward without American support?
- How does Max Schrems view Privacy Shield?
- What is the current state of litigation involving Privacy Shield?
- What does all of this mean for US companies, trying to get data out of the UK and EU?
What is the current status of Privacy Shield? Find out on this episode of Life with GDPR.Click to tweet