Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode, Matt Kelly (the coolest guy in compliance) and I take a deep dive into management review controls.
Some of the highlights include:
- What are management review controls?
- Will the PCAOB up its game in this area?
- When will the SEC provide updated guidance on the issue?
- Will it be up to COSO to formulate an appropriate new standard?
- How does all of this apply to the compliance professional?