In this episode of 12 O’Clock High, a podcast on business leadership, Richard Lummis and I take a look back at some of our favorite (and listener favorites as well) episodes from 2018 and where we may take the podcast in 2019. Some of the highlights were:
- Leadership lessons (or not) from the US Presidents from the first half of the 19th Century;
- The ongoing and continued leadership challenges for GE;
- Our exploration of leadership lessons from early 20th century Antarctic explorers Ernest Shackleton, Robert Falcon Scott, Roald Amundsen and Henry Worsley; and the modern explorers and Pole racers;
- Our fan favorite leadership lessons from Oscar winning Best Pictures; and
- Top corporate, business and leadership scandals from 2018.