Welcome to the only roundtable podcast in compliance. This week’s episode is the second of a two-part podcast series where we consider the results of the 2018 mid-term elections and what it may mean for compliance professionals going forward. Last week we had Jonathan Armstrong and Matt Kelly. This week, Jay Rosen and Mike Volkov will conclude the two-part series. Rants follow this week’s episode.
- Mike Volkov considers what, if anything the changes to the top of the Department of Justice might mean for FCPA enforcement going forward.
- Jay Rosen who works as a vendor during in the ethics and compliance space, considers the John Cronan speech about the DOJ requirement for effective compliance programs.
The members of the Everything Compliance panelist are:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov– One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at email@example.com.
- Matt Kelly– Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Kelly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Armstrong– Rounding out the panel is our UK colleague, who is an experienced lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at email@example.com
The host and producer (and sometime panelist) of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox the Compliance Evangelist. Everything Compliance is a part of the Compliance Podcast Network.