Welcome to the only roundtable podcast in compliance. In this week’s episode, the gang takes on the mantle of Carnac the Magnificent to consider what 2019 might bring in the ethics and compliance field. Rants follow this week’s episode.
- Mike Volkov considers what FCPA enforcement may look like in 2019.
- Jay Rosen considers what 2019 might mean for the compliance practitioner and corporate compliance programs.
- Jonathan Armstrong considers what may be some of the key developments in data privacy and data protection in the EU and UK in 2019.
- Matt Kelly considers how the change in the US House of Representatives will increase scrutiny and oversight of companies and what this may mean for compliance professionals.
The members of the Everything Compliance panelist are:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov– One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matt Kelly– Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Kelly can be reached at email@example.com
- Jonathan Armstrong– Rounding out the panel is our UK colleague, who is an experienced lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
The host and producer (and sometime panelist) of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox the Compliance Evangelist. Everything Compliance is a part of the Compliance Podcast Network.