Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode, Matt Kelly (the coolest guy in compliance) and I take a deep dive into recent imbroglio involving the Anheuser-Busch commercial featuring Bon & Viv which premiered during the Super Bowl and how it demonstrates the new paradigm of supply chain risk.
Some of the highlights include:
- What is the traditional map of supply chain risk?
- What is supply chain mesh in a reputational risk profile?
- How does social media amplify reputational damage?
- Why do compliance professionals need to have better, more robust and more nimble early warning systems?
- Why is compliance the only response?
For additional reading see Matt’s blog post Supply Chain Risk: We’re Looking at it Wrongin Radical Compliance.