Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode, Matt Kelly (the coolest guy in compliance) and I take a deep dive into recent imbroglio involving surrounding New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft who has been charged with solicitation of prostitution, what it means for both Kraft and the NFL and the compliance response.
Some of the highlights include:
- What are the background facts of the matter?
- What has been the response of the NFL? Will it investigate or leave it to the public authorities?
- What are other criminal charges involving NFL owners and what was the NFL response?
- What are the key employee/CEO risks for an organization?
- How much private conduct is really public in this age of social media?
- Why is compliance the only response?