In this Episode 2 of my special Live from London series, Jonathan Armstrong interviews me on the state of compliance in 2019. I highlight some of the emerging developments and what they may mean for the compliance practitioner and compliance programs. Some of the highlights include:
- How technology and AI will play an increasing role in compliance.
- How and why compliance is now seen as a business process and not a legal response.
- As a CCO do you visibility across the spectrum of sales and procurement in your organization?
- What are some of the top tech tools for you to use?
- Why the human element will never leave compliance.