Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode, Matt Kelly (the coolest guy in compliance) and I take a deep dive into Brexit and what it might mean from an operational, regulatory and compliance perspective for a US company.
Some of the highlights include:
- What are the operational risks around Brexit?
- What are the regulatory risks for US companies?
- Why is the SEC so concerned by US companies disclosing Brexit risks?
- What are the disclosure requirements?
- What is key supplier risk?
- What is key customer concentration risks inherent in Brexit?
- What is the role of internal audit in preparing a US company for Brexit?
- What are the lessons for the compliance practitioner?
- What are some examples of adequate and inadequate Brexit disclosure risks?