Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode, Matt Kelly (the coolest guy in compliance) and I take a deep dive into recently released NAVEX Global 2019 Ethics & Compliance Hotline Benchmark Report. We consider the details from the report and ask the following question “are you using all the right intake channels to capture a true sense of misconduct and corporate culture at your organization?” Some of the highlights include:
Some of the highlights include:
- What are the intake channels available to your organization?
- If you are only tracking complaints through a formal system, you may well be missing a wider variety and rich source of information.
- Moving your intake past simply what the law requires will give you a much better accounting of your organization’s culture.
- How can you improve your intake?
- Has closure time for reported increase or decrease?
- What has been the continued impact of #MeToo?
For more reading check out Matt’s blog post “Hotline Metrics-are you missing any?”
To read the full NAVEX Global 2019 Ethics & Compliance Hotline Benchmark Report, click here.