In this episode I have back with me, fan favorite James Koukios, partner at Morrison and Foerster. This is Part 1 of a two-part series where we discuss the firm’s always great Top 10 International Anti-Corruption Developments newsletter. In this episode, we take a look at some of the key highlights from the January newsletter. Next week we conclude with some of the key developments from the February newsletter. Some of the highlights from the podcast include:
- Former Bankers Arrested on FCPA Charges in Mozambique Tuna Boat Scandal.
- Japan’s Olympics Chief Faces Corruption Charges in France.
- Two European Countries Take Steps to Strengthen Anti-Corruption Efforts.
- Italy Publishes New “Bribe Destroyer” Law.
- The UK Establishes Financial-Industry Task Force.
For further reading, see the Morrison and Foerster Top 10 International Anti-Corruption Developments for January 2019, by clicking here.