In special bonus episode, I present a full hour’s presentation of a panel discussion I recently chaired at the ECI Impact 2019 conference. The panel consisted of Steve Scarpino, Director, Ethics and Compliance at BP; Suzanne Mitchell, CCO at US Foods; and Karen Clapsaddle, Ethics Director Lockheed Martin. They were all involved in the design and creation of the ECI High Quality Program and had experience with the Framework Assessment. It was a great review of the HQP and discussion of not only the design of the Framework Assessment but how your company might use it going forward.
Some of the highlights included:
- The five elements of the HQP;
- What are the Framework Assessment maturity curves;
- What level of optimization should companies aspire to?
- Can the Framework Assessment be used as internal measure;
- How much is the Framework Assessment quantitative v. qualitative driven?
- Does a company need to meet all the supporting objectives to be assessed as optimizing?
- How should you use and communicate maturity levels within your organization?
- Is backsliding possible?
- Is there a ‘one-size-fits-all’?
For additional resources:
Check out the ECI website here.
More on the ECI High Quality Program.
How to use the Framework Assessment.