In this episode I visit with Scott Moritz, the Global Lead, Protiviti Forensics. We discuss the Varsity Blues scandal from the forensic perspective. Some of the highlights from the podcast include:
- What would a root cause analysis show?
- Every college and university need to do a full analysis of its admissions process. From soup to nuts, a complete review.
- With so much in the public domain, there is a clear road map to do so.
- How should you pressure test your control environment?
- What is the curriculum around business ethics? These words must also mean for each institution to look inward.
- What will you do when the government comes knocking?