Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode, Matt Kelly (the coolest guy in compliance) and I go into the weeds to explore Matt’s observations on compliance training. While traveling cross-country with the family for a well-earned vacation he paid close attention to the safety training video. We used that as a starting point for a deep dive into compliance training and communications.
Some of the highlights include:
- What are some fresh takes on compliance training?
- How do you implement both effective and tailored training?
- Is your training procedural? Ethical? Systemic?
- Do you want your employees to follow procedures or standards of behavior?
- Employees need to feel like there is someone listening.
- What is the role of ongoing communications in training?
For further reading see Matt’s blog post-How Good Training Finds its Wings