In this episode of the FCPA Compliance Report, I visit Kelly Leonard, Executive Director, Insights and Applied Improvisation at The Second City Works. We discuss the compliance training which The Second City Works has developed and how they have incorporated storytelling into compliance training and communications.
Some of the highlights include:
- Most folks are familiar with Second City but what is Second City Works?
- What are the service offerings of Second City Works?
- What is the Second Science Project and how does it inform your service offerings?
- Why is storytelling so important in training and ongoing communications?
- The book “Yes, And: How Improvisation Reverses “No, But” Thinking and Improves Creativity and Collaboration–Lessons from The Second City”.
- How do you mentor Millennials but sidestep the drama?
- As a company scales up or grows how can it keep its lines of communications open?
- Where can listeners go for more information?
You can find more information on The Second City Works by checking out their website, here.